We can assist in all aspects of bidding and tendering for public and private sector contracts.
Tender Management Consultancy are specialists in training and supporting private companies to source and win more tenders.
We now advise in more than 20 sectors and cover public sector organisations from the NHS to the MoD, the MoJ through to Emergency services. Our extensive knowledge of public sector tenders has enabled us to help develop both small and large organisations over the last 6 years. That experience is available to your team.
Our unique mix of staff in the team includes sector specialists and public sector evaluators with 270 combined years of tendering experience.
We are results driven
Over the past 12 months our successes include:
- 100% progression at Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) stage
- 85% win rate at final Invitation to Tender (ITT) stage
- In 75% of ITT submissions we have attained the highest score in the quality / technical sections
We sit on both ‘sides of the fence’ as a ‘supplier’ winning bids and a ‘buyer’ evaluating and selecting the right organisation
We deliver tendering and procurement training seminars and masterclasses in the UK and Internationally to beginners, intermediates and experts with over 10 years bidding and/or procurement experience.
My most frequently asked questions
Where can i find out about tenders?
Why should I be interested in tendering?
Can a business like mine win a tender?
How is a tender assessed?
How can I improve my sucess rate?
- Existing with 2+ years of strong revenue growth
- Early stage - with revenue
- Established with 2+ years revenue
- Business Strategy and Planning
- People & Operations
- Business Advisory
- Procurement / Tendering
- Advertising / Marketing & PR
- Charity / Not for Profit
- Digital, Creative inc Apps
- Energy / Power
- Entertainment & Media
- Facilities Management
- Financial Services & Insurance
- IT Hardware
- Leisure & Travel
- Printing & Publishing
- Professional Services
- Property & Construction
- Social Enterprise
- Software & Support
- Tourism / Leisure