Growing Renewable Energy Supply Chains – become part of the high growth £55bn market with grants available over £10,000.
LCR Future Energy aims to help SMEs in the Liverpool City Region to maximise their share of Renewable Energy sales, which are set to grow by 60% over the next five years.
The £3.7 million programme is delivered by Inventya Solutions, Liverpool John Moores University and Gyron LLP. Support is funded by the European Regional Development Fund, the public and the private sector. It has been developed with and for the sector.
The flexible support will help SMEs to understand and meet the needs of the renewable energy supply chain and provide access to networking, promotional and contract opportunities.
What support is available through LCR Future Energy?
- An understanding of the requirements of the supply chain – Large companies and experienced SMEs will provide advice and information about how to secure and deliver contracts, for example, on process, proposal writing, presentations, quality standards, volumes and contractual expectations.
- Grants of up to £10,000 to build capability and capacity – A 30% grant contribution is available to help fund the cost of external expertise to help SMEs to develop products, systems and processes required by the market.
- Grants of up to £10,000 towards national and international tradeshow stand space, design and build costs – a 25% grant contribution is available.
- Procurement validation service – Liverpool John Moores University will provide bespoke procurement advice and guidance to help SMEs to secure contracts and manage their upstream and downstream supply chains. This will include an assessment of current practices and a gap analysis. Advice on responding to pre-qualifi cation questionnaires, the approach to the development of comprehensive tenders and communication with existing and new customers is also available.
- National and global market research – delivery of up to 3 days of market research, competitor analysis and the provision of key contacts.
- LCR Future Energy will also provide networking and promotional opportunities and promote contracts.
Am I eligible for LCR Future Energy support?
LCR Future Energy will help SMEs in Liverpool City to build their capability and capacity and help them to access renewable supply chain opportunities. Eligible to participate companies should be:
- An SME employing under 250 staff, with a turnover of less than €50 million
- Located in the Liverpool City Region
- Currently operating within the renewable energy supply chain OR
- Require support to enter the renewable energy supply chain.
To access LCR Future Energy support:
For more information about how LCR Future Energy can help your business, visit the LCR Future Energy website.
Twitter | Facebook
Delivery partner organisations:
Brought to you by Liverpool City Region Local Enterprise Partnership