Powering your Growth - Grants for Liverpool City Region’s SMEs who target the renewable energy sector.
LCR Future Energy is a pot of grant funding available to businesses based in the Liverpool City Region, who are either already trading in the renewable energy and low carbon supply chain or wish to enter it.
LCR Future Energy can play a central role in assisting your business to reach new markets. Our team have expertise in the low carbon economy, business support, marketing and finance and can help you to identify the areas in which your business would like to develop, contributing 30% towards any costs incurred. Our maximum grant value is £7,500 equating to a total project spend of £25,000.
What support is available through LCR Future Energy?
- An understanding of the requirements of the supply chain – LCR Future Energy will provide advice and guidance on how to secure and deliver contracts, for example, sourcing tender opportunities, bid writing, presentations, quality standards, and contractual expectations.
- Grants of up to £7,500 towards consultancy costs – A 30% grant contribution up to £7,500 is available to help fund the cost of external expertise to help SMEs to develop products, systems and processes required by the market. Examples include, IP, quality assurance and marketing.
- Grants of up to £1,250 towards national and international tradeshow stand space – a 25% grant contribution towards taking a stand at an exhibition in the UK or overseas.
- Procurement validation service – Liverpool John Moores University will provide bespoke procurement guidance to assist SMEs in securing contracts and managing their upstream and downstream supply chains. This will include an assessment of current practices and a gap analysis. LJMU can also offer advice on responding to pre-qualification questionnaires, the approach to the development of comprehensive tenders and communication with existing and new customers. Independent technology, service and process validation is also available.
- National and global market research – delivery of up to 3 days of market research, competitor analysis and the provision of key contacts.
- LCR Future Energy will also provide networking and promotional opportunities and promote contracts.
Am I eligible for LCR Future Energy support?
LCR Future Energy will help SMEs in Liverpool City to build their capability and capacity and help them to access renewable supply chain opportunities. Eligible to participate companies should be:
- An SME employing under 250 staff, with a turnover of less than €50 million.
- Located in the Liverpool City Region.
- Currently operating within the renewable energy supply chain OR
- Require support to enter the renewable energy supply chain.
To access LCR Future Energy support:
For more information about how LCR Future Energy can help your business, visit the LCR Future Energy website, or contact us on 0151 440 2062.
Twitter / LinkedIn
Delivery partner organisations:
Brought to you by Liverpool City Region Local Enterprise Partnership